Our general terms and conditions of sale apply to all orders.
This applies both to orders placed in the web shop and to orders placed via email or with the sales representatives.
General terms and conditions:
- In the event of non-payment on the due date, interest of 1% per month shall be payable by operation of law and without prior notice of default.
- In addition, in the event of full or partial non-payment by the due date, a fixed compensation of 10% of the invoice amount will be payable, ipso jure and without notice of default, with a minimum of EUR 50 per invoice.
- Any complaint must be made within eight days of delivery or of the invoice date. The objection must be made by registered letter and must be substantiated. If no objection is made within the stipulated period, the invoice shall be deemed to have been accepted.
- Only the courts of the seller’s district are competent to hear any disputes.
- The Seller reserves the right to refuse to take back products if, in its opinion, the correct storage conditions have not been met or if products have been put into use.
- Orders will not be delivered before all outstanding invoices have been paid
If you have any questions about the general terms and conditions, we will be pleased to help you by e-mail.