Supplementary tablets for cats that strengthen the immune system. Cats need more minerals and vitamins in certain life situations – such as travelling, stress, pregnancy. Fit a Cat can help your pet with this. In adult animals the product improves the general wellbeing and accelerates recovery from illness.
A single tablet covers the daily needs of an average and active cat. Biotin and omega-3, omega-6 fatty acids in the product support the process of coat metabolism, so that your cat’s pigmentation is lively and its coat bright. The condition of the coat is very important for our pets because healthy coats are more resistant to environmental influences. Fit a Cat helps to heal during and after skin disorders (dermatitis, eczema, hair loss, elasticity, loss of hair follicles). Fit a Cat contains pears that are rich in vitamins A, B1, B2, C, E, folic acid and niacin. But also copper, phosphorus and potassium, smaller amounts of calcium, chlorine, iron, magnesium, sodium and sulphur.
There are a few advantages to eating pears:
- Blood pressure: Pears are a natural antioxidant, work anti-carcinogenic and help to prevent high blood pressure and stroke.
- Cholesterol: Pears contain large amounts of pectin, which is very useful to naturally lower cholesterol levels.
- Immune System Booster: Pear is an antioxidant that supports your pet’s immune system.
- Anti-inflammatory effect: Pear has a natural anti-inflammatory effect and helps to alleviate pain in various inflammatory conditions.
- Osteoporosis: Pears are a fruit with a high nutritional value. It helps the body maintain calcium intake, thus preventing or delaying age-related osteoporosis.
- Pregnancy: Due to its high folic acid content it has a foetal protective effect.
- TAURINE: Taurine is an essential amino acid that plays an important role in the function of vision and reproduction in cats. Taurine also aids digestion.
Analysis: Crude protein 20.0%, crude ash 4.0%, crude fiber 1.0%, crude oils and fats 0%